Monday, June 18, 2012

S T R E S S !

We should buy our flight tickets today. The prices are going up.... have to hurry! We need to fly Lufthansa, because that's the only airline with just one stop on the way there where our dog can for sure come with us. So let's see, hope we still get an ok price for the tickets tonight.

Deep down I do believe that my husband will find a job quickly, otherwise I wouldn't be even leaving without him having one! That still doesn't make me stress free though.... I'm constantly counting pennies and wondering how much we'll have when we get there, and how long we'll be ok; it's really hard to make a budget and estimate how much money we will be spending living there.

For a while we'll be living without any furniture :D I guess the first thing we'll have to buy an air mattress or something cheap, later on I guess our guests can then use it.
Othewise, I've been just hooked on Pinterest looking for cheap / free DIY ideas for home so I can try to make it at least a bit cozy until we have more money to get some furniture :)

So yeah, stressed and worried right now.

Things to do still:
- buy flight tickets
- buy a kennel for our dog
- sell our stuff
- save more money
- make sure I have my visa papers sent by the time we leave
- husband to look for jobs
- address changes

EEEEEEEKKKKKK!!!!!

 

2 comments:

  1. I'm sure your husband will find something!! What will you be doing over here?

    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Until I have my visa I can't do anything... But when I have my visa, I have a small risk free business idea that I might try. But for a while I might just be a housewife... Also possible that I get sick of that already during the time I HAVE TO be one... :)

    ReplyDelete